Vehicle application guide
|Manufacturer||Model||Note||Year From||Year To||Headunit||Connection|
|Mercedes||A-Class||W169 Model||2004||2012||Audio 20||Quadlock (Fakra)|
|Mercedes||B-Class||2005||2011||Audio 20||Quadlock (Fakra)|
|Mercedes||C-Class||W203 Model||2004||2007||Audio 20||Quadlock (Fakra)|
|Mercedes||R-Class||2006||2013||Audio 20||Quadlock (Fakra)|
|Mercedes||Sprinter||2006||Audio 20||Quadlock (Fakra)|
|Mercedes||Viano||2006||2015||Audio 20||Quadlock (Fakra)|
|VW||Crafter||2012||2014||Audio 20||Quadlock (Fakra)|
|Mercedes||ML||Non Amplified||2005||2011||Audio 20||Quadlock (Fakra)|
|Mercedes||CLK||W209 Model||2004||2009||Audio 20||Quadlock (Fakra)|
|Mercedes||Vito||2004||2015||Audio 10||8 Way ISO|
|VW||Crafter||2006||Audio 10||8 Way ISO|
|Mercedes||C-Class||W203||2000||2004||8 Way ISO|
Mercedes Steering wheel control interface, contains both Quadlock and 8 Way ISO harness for easy vehicle installation - simply disgard the connection that is not needed in your vehicle.
Features & Benefits
- Allows you to upgrade to an aftermarket head unit whilst maintaining use of your factory steering wheel controls
- Safety: Allows you to keep your hands on the steering wheel and eyes on the road.
- Plug and play, no cutting of wires required
- Maintains the original features of the vehicle such as date, time and temperature display
- Choose the relevant head unit connection lead according to the make of aftermarket head unit you wish to fit
- For interfaces where phone buttons are supported, the following brands allow pick up/hang up in Bluetooth mode: Alpine, Clarion, Kenwood, Pioneer and Zenec. Please see icon list below to see if this interface supports phone buttons.
- Please check the connections in the vehicle match the harness you are purchasing
- This product has been developed through carefully documented data and research. Connects2 Ltd. cannot be held responsible for discrepancies/inconsistencies that may occur due to vehicle manufacturing changes or options, or damage that may occur in the vehicle during the installation of components. All application data is subject to change.